Spoiled Rotten Kids - Rip Off! Bad Quality and Customer Service

Update added by user May 05, 2013

This is not childcare! It is a children's custome outfit business!

Original review posted by user May 05, 2013

Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only.It had a stain and holes in it.

the Letters CANDY LAND are not solid like the picture on the site., I ordered the top, shorts and hair rose, received Shirt only. When I ordered I said just like the picture you displayed on you site meaning candy land the same (solid) not just outline of letters! The name Makayla was on top of Candy Land. the shirt did not have the cupcake and candy beside the candy land!

I emailed numerous times and finally after posting the pictures on her FB she responded.

She told me how to clean the shirt because she dropped machine oil on it.Then she removed all her bad responses and pictures and blocked me from posting on her site.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 15 Yes 15 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 19, 2015 #933202 Orange, California

Why did you take the picture after you used it rather than when you received it? You had the shirt for a while, you lied and said it was delivered like that trying to discredit them you deserve to be blocked. You are lucky she is no suing you for discrediting the company. If you have to lie to get replacement clothing for your children you should not be spreading your legs because obviously you cannot afford to have children.

0 4 Reply

Jun 09, 2013 #662416

That should not have been sent to you looking like that. I hope you got your money back.

Jan 19, 2015 #933203 Orange, California

You are so gullible arn't you? It was obviously taken AFTER, the child wore the shirt a second time. She is too cheap to buy her child new clothing so she took the picture AFTER it was not worn, not right after delivery.

0 2 Reply

May 09, 2013 #648099

Total BS. I hope you get your money back!

May 05, 2013 #646446

i found her on facebook

May 05, 2013 #646443

what is her facebook so we can go there

May 05, 2013 #646385 Irvine, California

Call the Better Business Bureau and file a formal complaint so that other people can know what kind of business they're dealing with. I usually check the BBB to make sure I'm not dealing with total losers like these people. But sadly until enough people complain formally to the BBB this company will likely get away with Ripping off customers. As the first poster said, no respectable business would have ever aent that out. And most of the time the pressure from them will get you proper resolution to the problem. Good luck to you!

May 05, 2013 #646404 Beckley, West Virginia

I did a report to them online. She is not BBB accredited but was on there with complaints already and she did not respond but to one complaint!

May 05, 2013 #646379 Londonderry, New Hampshire

I do machine embroidery and I can see that there was a problem with the embroidery which caused the holes in the shirt. It never should have been sent to you in that condition, the holes and the machine oil are inexcusable for the price you paid. She should have started over with a fresh shirt. I found the outfit on the website and what you received does not look like what you thought you were buying. I hope you got your money back.

May 05, 2013 #646407 Beckley, West Virginia

I agree! Plus I have a huge Birthday Party in a week and a half with no outfit. And she doesnt seem to care. I will do what it takes to make sure she is exposed for her crapy work and business practice. I am asking everyone to expose her on FB. Thanks for your comment.

May 06, 2013 #646636 Londonderry, New Hampshire

If you used your credit card contact them and let them know what happened and you will get your money back.

1 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Spoiled Rotten Kids. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Spoiled Rotten Kids.
Filing a new complaint about